Back Again

First, let me start with a quote.

In spite of everything, I shall rise again; I will take up my pencil, which I have forsake in my great discouragement, and I will go on with my drawing.
- Van Gogh

Well, I love that quote. It fuels me to continue everything after a long halt. Let's see, ah, right. My grandma passed away, so I have to go to Cirebon for her funeral. Also I was busy preparing for my job application and interview. Thank you for staying with me and I'm sorry I've been away, again.

I have ideas for this blog, but I was confused on how to create a post concept with better quality. My thoughts are always on discussion about all sorts of things, but I'm wondering if they're boring to put here, or if they're cohesive enough to be made into a whole, well, understandable story. Plus, there are some things I can't really put here since for me it's too personal(?). Hell, I don't even post that much on social media. My life is not for public consumption.

[ Me sometimes when I'm sick with people's updates on social media ]


Wait, WHAT? Then what about dis blog? Well, I made this blog to record my thoughts and growth. Not everyone in public would take some minute out of their time to read a blog about someone's thoughts, people tend to want something instant and fast nowadays. My point is, in this blog, I could still share some glimpse of my life but still have the privacy aspect well kept, all while being able to filter the people who will gain information. Basically, I'm an open book, that will or will not reveal its contents according to the person reading or asking it, hehe.

Oh right, have a good new year to those who celebrate it! Lookbook is coming soon, currently still in editing process. It's my first lookbook project with my cousin and my boyfriend, so I'm quite excited to see the result!



Comments