The Miseries of Just-Graduated-from-Highschool

Why do I type "miseries" instead of just "misery"? Because it's many.

It's torturing when you want to get a part-time job, but most of the vacancies available requires you to be a college kid in their 2nd year. Damn. 
Well yeah, soon to enter college, I'm still waiting for the result announcement though, which is an added misery.
I reaally need a part-time job because I have to make some money to fix my analogue camera. It was my mother's, and then she said I could have it. Another problem, a part-time job for a highschool fresh graduates like me isn't easy to find in Indonesia. You can say it's quite an uncommon thing in here for students to have a part-time job. Last, because I don't have many things to do, that's why I need some activity to fill my spare time.

Comments