Helloctober

October always, always hold a special place in my heart. Not because it's fall, no, but because it is the beginning of the rainy season in Bandung! It starts to get cold and I just want to get cozy at home, watching/reading/or doing whatever while having my windows open when it rains, enjoying the fresh, freezing breeze and sipping hot chocolate or matcha latte (yes, I prefer cold weather). I don't drink coffee. Well, I used to, but for the past 3 years I never drink it anymore because I always get a headache afterwards.

[ Rainy days are the best ]

[ Hot drinks to warm the cold days ]

I plan to post regularly once a week, every Saturday. Last week my laptop decided to betray me by suddenly asking for a new password when I tried to login. So, I had to reinstall Windows along with every application that I needed. Thankfully (almost) all of my data are safe and sound. I'm currently trying to finish my friend's book order (she loves Tinkerbell so much) and planning my 2019 agenda. I will try to document the process so you can see how I make the books. I'm not a pro in book-binding, it's just something I enjoy to do because I love books.

Also, this post will be the first post of a series that I called "bits of things". Sometimes, I have no particular thing or topic that I want to write and I just needed to get the words out of my brain, otherwise I'll go crazy. Yet, instead of categorizing these kind of posts as a mere random rant, I decided to appreciate the small mundane things happened in daily life by giving the category/series a better name. Another info, I used to also have a similar series like this tagged "adaaa aja" (if you're curious, you can also click the tag below).

Comments