Lettre pour Le Petit Prince dans Samedi Soir

I'm sorry, I wrote so many letters here because I don't have anyone else to write to. Here we go.

To: Le Petit Prince by Antoine de Saint-Exupéry


Saturday night, 22-3-2014

Dear Little Prince,

Good day!
Last Thursday I finished reading your story in the book. It's a gentle book, really touching, and filled with real values. 

I agree with what the fox says, that you can only see things clearly with your heart, and that what is important is invisible to the eye. So, I concluded, that the important things can only be seen clearly if you use your heart. But please tell me, how can you do it? I really need to see things clearly right now because I seemed to keep repeating the same mistakes. I tried not to, but the pattern of the mistakes is still the same. Why am I keep repeating the same mistakes? And I hate to feel so melancholic, so blue, but I can't help it. 

Curhat? Yeah. Pardon me, but I guess I just need someone that is unreal to deal with my unrealistic thoughts. Because real people don't and they can't understand these unrealistic thoughts of mine. Thank you for reading, I appreciate someone who would look and read. I hope the baobabs won't crush your home star!

Sincerely,
Renes   

Comments