I'm Me, And Will Always Be Me

I am me, and I will never be someone else, no matter how much I want to be someone else.
I think we have to be grateful for what we have, because Allah created us in this form and condition with a reason. For example, we were born blind (this is just an example!), and we can't accept our condition, we are angry to Allah (who the hell are we, dare to be angry to Allah), but we can't do anything about it can't we? Because we never ask for it, and we don't want it to be that way.
But you know the words "God always have a bigger plan for us"? I agree with it. Cause who knows, with our bad condition, we will be a much nicer person than if we were born with a perfect condition. Nobody knows right?

So, just be grateful for what you have! :)

note: sorry if my grammar is awful, and I'm not blind!

Comments